Shepherdsville, KY, United States
Assistant Warehouse Manager - 2nd & 3rd Shift
*2nd & 3rd Shift Warehouse Management Positions Available!
Starting salary of $60,000 - $65,000/yr
Apply Today and Start Earning MORE!
BE EBY and BE MORE
Join Eby-Brown, a Performance Food Group Company, and become part of one of the nation’s largest convenience store distributors, delivering innovative foodservice and merchandising, along with valuable technology and insight to more than 10,000 retailers across North America. People are the heart and soul of Eby-Brown, and we continue to invest in their success through comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, modern technology, and a dedication to work-life balance. We welcome candidates who thrive in a team environment, lead by example and show ambition to grow with our organization.
Generous Benefits Package:
• Flexible schedule
• Benefits Offered Day 1 of employment for new hires
• Competitive salary - Up to $65,000/yr (Pay based on experience)
• Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
• Health Saving Accounts
• 401K with company match
• Company stock at 15% discount
• Paid time off – sick/personal/vacation
• Annual employee appreciation events and community fundraisers
• Responsible for supervising personnel receiving product, pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and processing paperwork relating to product delivery. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
• Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring, scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job standards and evaluating performance.
• Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all orders pulled during the shift. Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all necessary paperwork.
• Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are followed for all stock rotation.
• Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal example. Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
• Utilization of Company's warehouse management system and other technologies available to maximize productivity. Analyzes the productivity levels of the warehouse operation and recommends appropriate changes.
• Handles building security to include locking warehouse and setting alarms after the night shift.
• Ensures the safe operation of all material handling. Complies with Company’s health and safety programs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please complete the apply form and attach your most up-to-date resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting you!