Panera Bread - Blue Ridge Bread
Ranson, West Virginia, United States
Do you have a passion to lead a team? Assistant Managers assist in managing the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. They run great shifts and are accountable for responsibilities such as Food Cost or Channel operations (Drive Thru, Delivery, Catering, etc.). They are part of the cafe's management team and report directly to the General Manager. We are a proud equal opportunity employer - all races, religions, nationalities, genders, and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
-Variety of Health and related benefits
-Growth Opportunities: Assistant General Manager>General Manager>Multi-Market Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
-Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring Guest Satisfaction
-Understands the business and can drive results through coaching and leading the team.
- Meet sales goals through motivating the team, executing Foundational Processes, and achieve target results
-Maintain a clean and well-maintained environment.
-Demonstrate proficient company and product knowledge.
- Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
- Create relationships with guests to provide exceptional guest service.
- Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace, environment, and culture.
- Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
-High School Diploma/or GED required
-1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, and develop others in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum age - 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass background check.
-Frequent lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, and stooping is involved.
-Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as well as work all day parts and days of the week.
-May be required to transfer from one location to another or offices as business needs dictate.
Cafe Address: 72 Oak Lee Dr, Ranson, WV 25438