Assistant Nurse Manager- OR- Operating Room / Surgery
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Schedule: full-time, 40 hours/week. Additional on call may be required; 30 minute callback radius applicable. Role has full benefit eligibility and has eligible relocaiton bonus (based upon geographical location).Pay Range
$36.62 - $51.74/hrFlourishing Begins Here
Responsible for developing, achieving and maintaining the goals of a unit or department by focusing on the unit or department's daily operations. Consistently promotes a positive work environment by being visible and available to all levels of staff and customers. Collaboratively works with nurse leaders in maintaining productivity, supporting hospital initiatives and ensuring units/departments are appropriately staffed. Will assist in identifying staff development needs with an emphasis on evidence-based practice and education.
Important to this role is understanding the leadership expectations of this position and the entire leadership team throughout Centura Health. Each leader must have a personal and professional connection to the mission of this Christian organization. This position must be a team player themselves and contribute toward a team centered approach that lends itself to ensuring "team before self" in order to lead this complex, highly matrixed organization into the differentiated leading role as the system of choice. This position will invite others into their work in order to be fully transparent with the activities of this position, allowing for celebration of success and learnings through opportunities for change. This position will be a change agent for the health system by being bold in our thoughts and actions that generate the need for urgency as Centura forges ahead as the thought leader in the industry. Finally, the individual must demonstrate personal and professional accountability to the community, associates, physicians, and sponsors for performance that this position and its team complete.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 years RN experience with 1 year in a leadership role
- Strong Operating Room (OR) RN experience required
- BSN required upon hire or within 2 years of hire or transfer
- Current Colorado RN License/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- Appropriate facility identified national certification within one year of becoming ANM strongly preferred
- Credential: ANM-ANCC Approved
- Clinical and/or Leadership Certification strongly preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St Anthony Summit Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center serviced by Flight For Life Colorado and nationally recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction. We provide a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Summit County and the surrounding areas including Surgical, Emergency, Critical Care, Birth Center, Orthopedic, Breast Care, Digital Mammography, Radiology & Imaging, Infusion Therapy Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Summit Sleep Disorders Center, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Gastroenterology and Total Joint Replacement. In addition to 24/7, Level III emergency care at Summit Medical Center in Frisco, we hire seasonal associates four our three emergency mountain clinics at some of Colorado's top destination ski resorts: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone. Experience an amazing career while enjoying an unmatched quality of life!Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!