Lincoln Property Company
Assistant Property Manager
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to oversee leasing processes and assist with the management of business operations. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that enjoys building relationships with their team and with customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Property Manager are as follows:
- Assist with accepting move out notices, service requests and resident transfers.
- Responsible for implementing lease renewal and resident retention programs.
- Manage resident relations issues, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Analyze weekly leasing reports and forecast occupancy trends.
- Assist with developing and tracking marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions and publications.
- Manage rent collections, late notices and posting rent.
- Review and inspect vacancies, make-ready apartments and models.
- Inspect the property for community policy violations, needed repairs and overall landscaping.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The qualifications for an Assistant Property Manager are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 years of Assistant Property Manager experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Assistant Property Manager Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.