Reno, Nevada, United States
Assistant Salon Manager
WHAT WE OFFER
Are you looking for a place where you can change peoples lives? Youve come to the right place. A haircut is not just a haircut with us, its an experience, whether youre giving a client a haircut, color and highlights, waxing or one of our specialty services. Its your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
At Cost Cutters, we stand for style by offering YOU:
- Walk-in customer base! Start making money and building clientele day one.
- Take home $25-40+ per hour including tips, base pay, and commissions
- Artistic license to create style YOUR WAY, not time limits or haircut quotas.
- $250 Tool Credit to spend on Shears, Clippers, etc. immediately upon hire ($125 for Part-Time)
- PAID TRAINING! World class online & in-person education to help YOU master your craft.
- Service & Retail commission so that your paycheck grows with your skills.
- HEALTH INSURANCE STIPEND!
- Work-life balance with Vacation Time starting day one, 5 Paid Holidays, and flexible schedules.
- Great perks: 50% Discount on Retail, Discounts on Shears / Clippers / Tools
- Local owners who are invested in their salons, community, and stylists.
WHAT YOULL DO
Youll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guests needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WED LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guests hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. Youll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
*$500 Sign-on bonus paid as a $250 cash bonus following the new, full-time stylists 2-month work anniversary and a $250 credit towards tools (clippers, shears, etc.) awarded immediately upon hire.