Asst. Manager - Global Voice Services
Posted over 1 month ago
OnProcess India BTS Recruitment Requirement
- Asst. Manager - Global Voice Services: Rotational shift duty including India afternoon, evening and night shifts, along with rotational duties on weekends.
- BCA/MCA/M. Sc./BE/B. Tech. in IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecom with approximately 10/15 years of experience as detailed below.
- Having experience in designing/administering Contact Center systems including Predictive Dialers, ACD Systems, PBX Systems, IVR, Trunk Lines, Voice loggers/IP PBX, SBC (session Border Controller) and Unified Communication Systems with Omni Channel.
- Having working knowledge of certain programming languages, data base systems, web services and automation tools is needed.
- Should be confident on these technology elements and must possess extensive hands on working experience in all or most of these systems.
- Thorough understanding for database handling in context to leads generation, extraction, report generation, telecom data interpretation.
- Having worked on any cloud contact center technology will be an added advantage.
- Must have led projects related to contact center systems of significant scope and span, like new system implementation, integration of various systems and migration of technology platforms.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and technical comprehension capability.
- Must have excellent planning, documentation and presentation skills, using MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Must be confident in verbal and written English communication.
- Must have high team spirit and interpersonal skills, required for working with global teams.
- Self-motivated and accountability is highly expected as part of behavioral traits.
- Motivated for achieving growth by contributing and learning in a team with global exposure.
The JD would include:
- Managing of entire voice technology function globally for OnProcess, spanning across multiple geo locations. That includes all outbound voice, inbound voice and blended client programs.
- Manage client programs on contact center systems with Omni channel around SMS, Web Chat and Email management systems.
- Senior level support and ownership of the global voice function 24x7.
- End-to-end design development of campaigns on these contact center technology systems which are deployed across different global locations of the company and also on cloud contact center systems.
- That would include design of IVR systems, skill based routing, campaign design for Outbound, Inbound and blended models.
- Plan, document and lead all critical projects and assignments taken up globally by the voice technology group/function.
- Manage all escalations from internal customers and client ends, around contact center technology systems and functions.