Garden City, KS
Athletic Trainer (As Needed)
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The incumbent has direct patient contact primarily for the evaluation and treatment of medical and musculoskeletal pathology consistent with the scope and practice of athletic training clinical competencies as defined by the BOC for Athletic Training. The incumbent must perform many of the outlined tasks with minimal or no supervision in the clinical setting.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Experience as an Athletic Trainer, or as a physician extender in a clinical setting preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Athletic Training , Exercise Physiology or other related field required
- Current certification from BOC for Athletic Training required.
- BLS from the American Heart Association with 90 days of hire required.
- Colorado Department of Regulator Agency Athletic Trainer License or eligible at the time of hire required.
- Kansas license or eligible by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts required (only required for Kansas Locations).
- Current Driver's License required.
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
OrthoColorado Hospital is Colorado's only orthopedic specialty hospital and is designed specifically for the orthopedic patient. With such a specialized facility and team of experts - we have the utmost in experience and understanding of the needs of orthopedic patients - meaning better outcomes, increased patient satisfaction and a reduced risk of infection or complications. Located on the St. Anthony Medical Campus, OrthoColorado Hospital is a joint venture between physician investors and Centura Health. Our state-of-the-art facility features a 48-bed inpatient unit, including six intermediate care beds and eight operating rooms. All members of our staff and team, from pre-operative care through recovery, and our in-patient nurses are specialty trained in orthopedics. Our surgeons are renowned for their talent, knowledge and experience in their orthopedic specialties and sub-specialties. Having a team with a focused background and years of experience allow our staff to provide an unprecedented level of care, resulting in the best outcomes and experience for our patients.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!