Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Attorney Network Coordinator
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of Americas top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The individual selected for this position will be responsible for maintaining the Attorney Network share point site. This individual will work closely with the Attorney Network Manager to ensure that all required documentation is in place for each firm in the Network as well as responding to questions from the firms with regard to SMSs onboarding processes.
- Works closely with the Attorney Network Manager in providing support for the Networks SharePoint site by maintaining documentation into appropriate folders, coordinating changes to the site as needed and fielding questions from firms with regard to questionnaires and requested documentation.
- Produces and delivers monthly scorecards to all firms in the Attorney Network.
- Receives appeals from the firms in the Attorney Network and stores them in the appropriate folders on the SharePoint site. Also assists Attorney Network Manager with responses to the appeals.
- Assists the Attorney Network Manager with the off-boarding process of Firms.
- Updates and maintains Attorney Firm names and email addresses.
- Handles requests for information from the Attorney Firms.
- Ensures that all of the required contractual agreements are completed annually by the Attorney Firms and in their appropriate space on the SharePoint site.
- Coordinate training sessions that the Firms will provide to both the Foreclosure and Bankruptcy
- Legal experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Must be flexible to changing priorities, project scopes, and deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS Office package, including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent technical skills.
- SharePoint design would be a plus.
- Bachelors degree preferred. Equivalent in experience will be considered.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Tuition-Assistance Programs
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.