Louisville, KY, United States
AutoCAD Drafter / Laser Programmer
Niemco Fabricators is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter/Laser Programmer!
We are a small fabrication company that services industries including, but not limited to: power supply, conveyor systems and material handling, railroad industries, ventilation systems, and general contracting companies.
We are looking for someone with AutoCAD experience to create and furnish parts drawings for our lasers. You will also be responsible for creating sheet layouts for our lasers using Sigma-nest.
Must be proficient in AutoCAD. We can train you in the Sigma-nest software.
• Create parts for our lasers to burn out by breaking down assembly drawings.
• Interpret and create drawings from PDFs and sketches.
• Create sheet layouts for our lasers using Sigma-nest software.
• Work with laser operators to make the most efficient layouts.
• Work with project managers and shop foreman to build assemblies efficiently.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Solid math skills
• Desire to learn and takes pride in work
Starting pay rate: $22.00/hour - Strong experience with Auto Cad AND Sigma-Nest could pay more
Work Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30
Apply online with resume/work history included