This position assists in the routine coordination associated with on-going facilities maintenance and implementation of new construction and related projects for the various properties of the bank. Qualified candidate will provide operational, administrative and vendor coordination while balancing multiple priorities, time sensitive requests, and on-going tasks. Candidate must display and possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact with staff, management, and vendors in a prompt and professional manner in supporting the department’s wide variety of operational, strategic, and planning-related issues. This supporting role is critical to the department’s success in ensuring the timely, accurate, and a high quality response in completing the various tasks and initiatives assigned while working closely with other members in the Real Estate Development and Facilities departments.
Candidate will have the ability to understand project details and goals to consistently anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly, creatively and effectively. Will effectively confer and collaborate with multiple parties and develop positive working relationships, internal and external, through strong verbal and written communication. Have exceptional time management skills with excellent organization and documentation methods resulting in well organized and accurate results. Must have strong initiative with a desire to learn new skills and/or processes quickly, the ability to work independently with limited supervision and be comfortable working in a high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
The successful candidate will have the ability to operate at a very high level, promoting and maintaining the highest standards to protect the value of the bank’s assets and reputation. The candidate will have a proactive “go getter” attitude with a strong desire and ability to think and execute like an owner, have strong intellectual curiosity and possess superior problem solving skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively communicate with vendors, contractors, management, and team to ensure timely and high quality end-product with as little disruption to regular operations as possible.
- Assist in the documenting and maintaining facilities scopes of work, routines, and processes to maintain the expected consistency.
- Support the Facility Manager with updates to standard operating procedures (SOP’s) as directed.
- Assist office staff with detailed document management (electronic and paper filing)
- Collaborate and maintain facilities department weekly and monthly reports as needed.
- Assist in the selection and procurements of FF&E items for new and existing builds.
- Coordination and scheduling of routine maintenance activities, project work, and special events.
- Assist in the scheduling and documentation of maintenance inspections and repairs on building equipment such as fire systems, backflow preventer, elevators, access keys, and others critical systems.
- Assist in vendor monitoring and assessment of key performance indicators against service level agreements.
- Manage internal vendor documentation of compliance
Payment processing coordination:
- Assist with invoice review and processing payments in a timely manner
- Reconcile charges against approved contracts, annual budget, or construction projects
- Record administration and preparation of payment approvals and reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
- Minimum of two years of previous experience in the facilities/property management, commercial real estate or professional services industries preferred.
- High School diploma required. A college/associates degree in a business related field
- Must be very proficient in the use of workplace technologies (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Additionally experience with Photoshop, In-suite, AutoCAD, and/or Sketch Up preferred.
- Excellent attendance record at prior employment is required.
- Physically capable of operating vehicles safely, possess a valid driver's license, and have an acceptable driving record.
- Capable of lifting or moving up to 25 pounds of materials and equipment for distribution to properties.
- Must be available to coordinate and monitor scheduled tasks outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including, but not limited to night or weekend
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)