Rise Services, Inc.
Bullhead City, AZ
AZ HCBS Service Coordinator (56877)
RISE, Inc. a growing non-profit human services agency serving people with disabilities, has an exciting opening for an HCBS (Home and Community Based Services) Service Coordinator. This opening is based in Bullhead City, AZ. The Coordinator is a considered a safety sensitive position and an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in intellectual and developmental disabilities and the elderly to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff along with the people and families we serve.
Some exciting responsibilities with this position are:
- Responsible for the management and support of our HCBS and MC (Managed Care) programs through the implementation of RISE's Mission, Vision and Values statement of Creating Opportunities For & With People
- This role includes hands on experience making a positive impact on the support and running of these programs
- Supervising Direct Support Professionals (DSP) staff
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers i.e. clients, families/guardians and funding agencies
- Grow RISE's Home Community Base Services and/or Managed Care clientele
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames
- Ensuring programs meet licensing/survey requirements and contractual compliance
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least a combination of two (2) years work and supervisory experience with an organization or agency providing home care support services
- Familiarity with Arizona Department of Developmental Disabilities and their practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Self-directed, work with minimal supervision
- Some travel required within the state
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license, minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet driver requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check, driving record check, drug test and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
RISE offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) retirement plan that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.