Wanted: Talented Mens Stylists and Barbers - $200 Sign on Bonus Available
Youre a skilled Stylist/Barber who is trained in classic and current techniques and prefers services catered to a male-dominated clientele of all ages. We get it.
Come and work somewhere that has the charm and comforts of an old school barbershop with a modern twist. Join the team at Roosters Men's Grooming Center where you can deliver consistent, exceptional service that provides your customers with an escape from their busy lives.
Once you start, well be able to provide you with:
- A fun, laid-back, yet professional environment. A job that focuses on the experience.
- $200 Sign-on bonus!! (FTEs Only) Paid out over first 4-weeks of FT employment.
- 10% Commission on all product sales.
- Immediate clientele.
- A steady stream of return clients.
- Tools to help you grow and support you in achieving your career goals.
- Weekly Payroll.
- Competitive Pay & BIGGER Tips.
- Benefits - 401K, Vacation Pay, Paid Holidays.
- Advanced training.
- Flexible Hours - Full and Part-time hours are available.
Roosters Mens Grooming Center is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful.
A current Colorado Cosmetology or Barber license is required for this position and you must be authorized to work in the United States.
We pay the better of a generous service plus product commission or guaranteed hourly plus tips. Our Barbers & Stylists typically average $20 - $30 per hour to start. Compensation is negotiable based upon your licensing and experience.
- Apply here or at https://www.roostersmgc.com/careers.html
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.