Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Colorado Springs, CO
Behavioral Health Provider - Falcon SBHC
|Title:||Behavioral Health Provider - Falcon SBHC|
|Department Location:||Falcon Peak Vista Health Center (D-49), 12050 Falcon Hwy, Peyton, CO. 80831|
Behavioral Health Provider
(Falcon School Base Health Center)
Be a part of the future of behavioral healthcare! Join our integrated healthcare team as a Behavioral Health Provider. Work as an integrated member of the medical care team to improve overall health outcomes for children and adolescents by providing efficient and effective behavioral health services within a medical clinic. The goal is to detect and address a broad spectrum of behavioral health needs in the primary care patient population with the aim of early identification, quick resolution, long-term prevention, and wellness for as many patients as possible.
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 94,000 patients through 28 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
Compensation (Pay): LPC $59,446.40 to $62,628.80/LCSW $61,568 to $64,729.60 based on experience.
*Other compensation may include rural location differentials.
Summary of Benefits: https://www.peakvista.org/careers/employee-benefits-guide
A successful candidate should:
- be comfortable working in the fast-pace found in the primary care setting.
- have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- be capable of assessing and treating children, adolescents, and adults.
- have a skill set to treat a wide range of mental health conditions using empirically validated treatment approaches by way of individual, family, and/or group therapy.
- preferably possess some working knowledge of psychopharmacology and chronic diseases.
- be team-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- be capable of maintain timely documentation in an electronic health record.
Required licensure: LCSW, LPC, or Licensed Psychologist
Additional skills preferred: Bilingual
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employees I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com