Benefit Relationship Manager
As a Benefit Relationship Manager, you will captain the strategic documentation and deployment of our clients prescription benefit plan designs. The BRM position affords you the opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience through managing project teams. You will be seen as a client problem-solver and will bring innovation solutions for high-profile clients.
You will accomplish this by:
* Building relationships with key client partners through a consultative approach to understand client benefit plan design needs
* Translating client needs and requirements to internal CVS Health teams such as Benefits Coding and Quality Analysis
* Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
Your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as working towards reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge in the areas of Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Reimbursement and Claims Adjudication will also contribute to your success. In this role, you will operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make as a BRM will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the Pharmacy Benefit Management marketplace.
**This is a work from home role and can be located anywhere in the US.
* 5 or more years of experience in account management, benefit plan design, or related field
* Willingness and Ability to Travel up to 30% for client support
* Expert level experience in RX Claim
* PBM industry experience
* Proven benefits coding operations experience
* Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
* Bachelors degree strongly preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.