Amphitheater Unified School District
Posted over 1 month ago
- Bilingual Clerk JobID: 8257
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in desired/needed language;
- Passing score on bilingual skills test (if available);
- More than one year of general clerical experience;
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
Level D, $12.15
30 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
Spanish-English bilingual required.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|