Pompano Beach, FL
Bilingual Credentialing Specialist | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare Staffing is looking for a Bilingual Credentialing Specialist. The Credentialing Specialist performs administrative tasks related to provider credentialing. Responsible for the collection of documents for initial credentialing and re-credentialing. The Credentialing Coordinator tracks and reports the expiration of credentials in order to maintain up-to-date files. The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the credentialing process moves smoothly and efficiently.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provider outreach via phone and email to gather required documents.
- Maintenance of credentialing databases.
- Review of credentialing documents to ensure a clean file is presented for primary source verification to be conducted efficiently and effectively.
- Administer provider credentialing training (HIPAA, FWA).
- Communicate with Provider Relations Department.
- Send welcome packages to providers via email and mail.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Transcribe data received from providers into credentialing application.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers.
- Positive attitude and maintain solution-based and customer-focused mindset at all times.
- Take pride in quality of work and attention to detail.
- Professional in-person and phone presence and etiquette.
Candidate will work at the Doral, FL area
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.