Bilingual Customer Service Reps I Miami Lakes, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Reps to work at the Miami Lakes, FL area.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ENGLISH/SPANISH or ENGLISH/CREOLE SPEAKING CANDIDATES ARE NEEDED**
- INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED FOLLOWED BY REQUIRED LANGUAGE TEST ON SITE.
- PLEASE PLAN ON 30-60 MINUTES FOR LANGUAGE TEST
- MUST SPEAK, READ AND WRITE FLUENTLY IN BOTH.
- REGULAR WORKING HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:30am TO 6:00pm
- The Bilingual CSR represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries.
- Performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
- The Bilingual CSR addresses patient needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously Effective verbal and listening communication skills ***Fluency in Spanish required*
Candidate can work in Miami Lakes, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.