Bilingual Eng/Spanish Medical Assistant | North Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a Bilingual Eng/Spanish Medical Assistant with OBGYN experience to work at a company located in the area of North Miami, FL.
Job Duties Include:
- Administering medications
- Collecting a patient’s medical history
- Preparing the patient for their examination
- Measuring vital signs, like temperature and blood pressure
- Assisting the gynecologist or obstetrician during appointments
- Explaining to the patient what will happen during their exam, treatment, or procedure
- Performing laboratory tests like electrocardiograms (EKGs), sample collections, or blood draws
- Providing information to the patient about their medications, special diets, or anything else they’ve been prescribed
Education/Training: High School Graduate or GED and Current Medical Assistant Certification
Experience: Two years of medical experience in a physician’s office (Preferably in an OBGYN Office)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in North Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.