Donor Network of Arizona
Tempe, AZ, United States
Bilingual Internship-Marketing / Public Education
About the Team
We are looking for dedicated individuals, excited to be a part of our culture!
Working at Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) is more than organ, eye and tissuedonation and transplantation. We work in the field of generosity, facilitatingthe selfless gifts of donation to save and heal lives.
DNA employees use their unique talents to make the most of every situation,every opportunity, and every donation. Each position at DNA plays an importantrole in the donation process while honoring the legacy of donors andcelebrating the renewed health of recipients.
About the Internship
The focus of the internship is to promote and educate the public about organ,eye and tissue donation and the DonateLifeAZ Registry. This position willprovide the intern with valuable, real-world experience. The intern will beconsidered an integral part of the Public Education department, and as such,their ideas and input will be valued. The intern will work 15-28 hours per weekduring the internship and he or she will be compensated $15.00 and reimbursedfor work related mileage. The hours may be worked in any combination at thediscretion of the supervisor and intern. This is a hybrid role, requiring some on site work.
- Assist with marketing the DonateLifeAZ Registry and Donor Network of ArizonasPublic Education programs and campaigns to ultimately increase the number ofregistered donors.
- Assist with the writing of press releases and other materials delivered tomedia, as well as distribution of such items.
- Assist withtranslations, Done Vida social media and Spanish press releases.
- Assist with developing social media and marketing plans to promote upcomingevents.
- Assist with working on social media sites for Donate Life Arizona, Done VidaArizona and Donor Network of Arizona.
- Track and log media and social media coverage and reach.
- Assist in coordinating registry drives with local community groups andcompanies to increase the number of registered organ and tissue donors.
- Write for the company newsletters: Year in Review, MVD Connection, Health CareConnection, Funeral Home Connection and Emergency Professional Connection.
- Assist with creating graphics, flyers and videos for internal or externalcampaigns or events.
- Assist with event planning, set up and breakdown as needed.
- Assist with promotional materials and department mailers.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Must possess strong writing, verbal communication skills and have the abilityto prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments.
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Majoring in a communication-related field and in good standing with theuniversity.
0 - 6 Months
COVID-19Vaccination required for this position. ADA/EEO reasonable accommodationemployer.