Amphitheater Unified School District
Bilingual Office Assistant
Posted over 1 month ago
- Bilingual Office Assistant JobID: 7645
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED;
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing and translating the Spanish language.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience with confidential records .
- Experience with computer software application including word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email;.
- Passing score on bilingual skills test.
- Strong communication skills to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
Level G, $12.59 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
Spanish-English bilingual required.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|