Castle Rock, CO
Bonus Available RN / Registered Nurse ED / ER / Emergency Room
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
$28. 85 - $40.62/hrFlourishing Begins Here
The Emergency Department (ED) at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital cares for about 17,500 patients per year in a 12-bed department. We care for patients of all ages from neonatal to geriatric. We are a primary stroke center, have a 24/7 cardiac cath lab response, are a Level III trauma center, and accept all ambulance traffic. The ED is staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses, paramedics and emergency medical technicians. It is our mission to provide outstanding patient care and elevate the patient experience by working as a cohesive and collaborativeteam.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
**$15k bonus paid out over 2 years to new employees that have 1 year of RN ED experience**
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
- Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required upon hire
- TNCC or TCAR or TCRN required upon hire or transfer or within 6 months
- PALS or ENPC required upon hire or transfer or within 6 months
- NIHSS required upon hire or transfer or within 1 year
- One year RN ED/ER experience required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to Emergency Room
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Shift hours are 7a-7p and mids 1p-1am - need to be open work day or mid shiftYour Connected Community
Situated between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a 55-bed acute care hospital and Level III Trauma Center providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas. From experienced emergency services to special deliveries in our state-of-the-art Birthplace with a Level II NICU, this hospital was built as a true community partnership between Centura Health and the people of Castle Rock. Area residents not only look to this hospital for care, but enjoy visiting its community gardens, outdoor spaces and restaurant. The ER is one of the busiest in the area - staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses. Our on-site imaging includes MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray and digital mammography. If you are looking for the close-knit feel of a modern, neighborhood hospital in a picturesque, family-oriented community that offers the very best of Colorado living, explore our opportunities.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $28.85 - 40.62/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!