Bonus Available RN / Registered Nurse Free Standing ED / ER
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
$28. 85 - 40.62/HrFlourishing Begins Here
The Emergency Department at our 84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center is a freestanding, Level IV trauma ED, with 16 Beds and approximately 48 patients per day. Here, nurses can broaden their skills. A fair portion of the patient population does not have a Primary Care Provider and can come to the ED for non-emergent issues, as they do not have easy access to a doctor. The department also receives many patients who haven't seen a doctor in quite some time and are extremely sick. Shared Governance is active in the ED, and the team works together on processes and initiatives that increase associate satisfaction. We seek candidates who love working as part of a team. We value open communicate amongst one another and need someone who understands that our department is a revolving door of patients with a variety of health circumstances. We strive for a 4:1 ratio. Our mission is to provide excellent care to our community and treat those who enter our ED with respect and dignity.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
**$15k bonus paid over two years to new employees that have 1 year of RN ED experience**
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS must be obtained from American Heart Association (AHA)
- One year RN ED experience required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- ACLS upon hire, must be obtained from American Heart Association (AHA)
- TNCC, TCAR, or TCRN upon hire or transfer
- PALS or ENPC upon hire or transfer
- NRP (AAP) upon hire or transfer or within 6 months
- NIHSS upon hire or transfer
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
St. Anthony North Health Campus incorporates health and wellness services for local communities. Highlights of our campus include 60,000 square feet of integrated physician clinics for both primary and specialty care, ambulatory surgery center, birthing center with private birthing suites, Level III Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services, 92 inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostics center with lab and imaging services. St. Anthony North Health Campus is proud to be affiliated with Planetree, an internationally recognized nonprofit organization that helps guide hospitals on the journey toward patient-centered care and culture. Built on the pillars of convenience, wellness and person-centered care, St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care at one site, with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education. A centerpiece of Centura Health's health neighborhood approach, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers a variety of health services that deliver optimal health care value to the communities of Westminster, Erie, Brighton, Broomfield, Northglenn and Thornton.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
- Qualified external applicants eligible for a sign on bonus cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum 1 year of RN experience in the specialty. Must be hired into a 0.50 FTE or above to be eligible. PRN positions are not eligible for bonuses.
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $28.85 - 40.62/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available.
The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *