Branch & Sales Manager
Our Carlstadt, NJ branch is looking for an experienced and ambitious branch manager to oversee one of the largest branches (and with your leadership THE LARGEST!) in the entire company. As leader of this branch you will oversee a service and sales team that covers New Jersey, parts of New York and the fast paced, ever-changing market of Manhattan. Applicants should have a balanced combination of communication and analytical skills, with a strong commitment to sales success. The Ideal candidate must be excited about building and developing a great team, which means providing all employees an opportunity to learn, grow and reach their highest potential. We are specifically looking for natural leaders who are humble and value teamwork, transparency and accountability above all else.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hire, train, lead and motivate your team to perform at their highest potential and develop them for advancement to greater responsibility
- Lead, train and motivate your team of Outside Sales Representatives to grow our customer base and capture market share
- Set by example high standards of honesty, integrity and moral judgment in dealing with employees, customers, vendors and the public
- Deliver on our promise of high-quality service "HQS" by providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a positive partnership for our customers
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities
- Administrative and fiscal responsibilities related to employee timekeeping procedures, preparing budgets, goals and objectives of the branch to be approved by the Regional Manager
Leadership experience in a B2B, outside sales environment, ideally from within a service and/or distributor sales organization
Proven financial planning and execution experience (P&L experience) that has led to year over year growth through aggressive sales execution
Previous management experience of a large group of employees along with sales management experience
Results-oriented communication skills
What we offer:
- A fun and friendly, team orientated work environment
- Full Benefits after 30 days
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company cell phone
- Very generous profit-sharing program for all team members
- This is a bonus eligible position
- This position is also eligible for our Managers challenge awards & recognition program
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!