Linde Gas & Equipment Inc
Gainesville, TX, United States
Branch Manager (Retail)
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Branch Manager to join our team located in Gainesville, TX. This position coordinates and directs the activities within the branch to meet or exceed sales and margin targets, maintains adequate inventory levels, and monitors purchases to control expenses. The Branch Manager will be responsible for all branch operating costs and will manage 1 Retail location.
- Coordinates and directs the activities in the branch to meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Completes timely and accurate branch reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in accordance with branch reporting schedule
- Supervises the daily activities of a minimum of two employees in a manner consistent with Linde’s Leadership values
- Directs staff to perform their job duties in compliance with Safety standards
- Provides guidance to team members on how to provide service consistent with Customer Focused Behaviors
- Proactively recognizes and provides training and development as needed
- Builds effective relationships with customers through on-site visits, TM, and Driver ride along and resolves customer concerns in a timely manner
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and senior management's direction related to the business plan
- Ensures efficient management of staff schedule and operations
- Involved in establishing and updating processes and procedures to ensure staff performs job duties in compliance with Safety, SOX and other applicable government regulations
- Oversees the process of setting inventory level targets to meet customer and sales expectations
- Plans for future needs and monitors production/manpower levels to ensure continued efficiency
- Review’s plant/ branch/ area/ product reports and provides executive management with analysis and recommendations for business improvements based on such analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree in related field preferred
- 2+ years retail sales experience required
- 2+ years management experience preferred
- Knowledge of hard goods and welding products a plus
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol (driving) related convictions within the last ten (10) years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.