Branch Services Receptionist (Rock Hill SC)
- Greet visitors and direct to the appropriate contact.
- Dispatch and Log telephone calls and direct accordingly.
- Sort and disperse in-coming and out-going mail on a daily basis to the appropriate parties.
- Sort and disperse in-coming and out-going FedEx/UPS deliveries accordingly.
- Order office and break-room supplies as needed, keep an inventory of building supplies.
- Support all internal departments with administrative tasks that may arise.
- Filing Customer account paperwork accordingly
- At least 3-4 years of reception or administrative experience with high call volume.
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in a customer facing role.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
- Work effectively and collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Computer experience including intermediate use of Excel, Power Point and Word (Microsoft Office Suite).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!