Broadcast Schedules Coordinator
Nines strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australias largest locally owned media company - the home of Australias most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nines assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
Nine is looking for a Schedules Coordinator to join our Presentation department based in North Sydney.
This full-time role requires a highly organised individual whom has the ability to meet challenging deadlines and is prepared to be flexible with working hours.
Your main duties will involve creating, timing and distributing the Daily Broadcast Schedules, promo placement and some general admin tasks.
- Ensure that all material within the daily log is complete, accurate and ready for broadcast.
- Create and assist with the management of various on-air promotions.
- Execute the appropriate promo placement strategies in consultation with Presentation Channel Manager and Programming.
- Work closely with Promotions, our broadcast centre, Sales, Traffic and external parties to understand programming priorities and to manage workloads accordingly.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
Essential experience & skills
- Previous experience working within a media broadcast environment.
- Keen interest in television
- Computer literacy, experience with Microsoft programs.
- Confidence, attention to detail, strong communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to communicate and build rapport with stakeholders at various levels within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to work late on Fridays or eve of long weekends is essential
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes