Brown-Forman Cooperage Louisville
Louisville, KY, United States
Brown-Forman Cooperage Laborer
Brown-Forman Cooperage is one of the world's largest producers of whiskey barrels. The Cooperage makes white oak barrels for maturing some of our fine brands, including Jack Daniel's, Old Forester, and Woodford Reserve. Brown-Forman Cooperage is looking for team members to work in their barrel-making facility.
Hourly starting wage of $18.51 with the potential based on position to go from $20.29 - $22.87. A $0.50 per hour shift differential for the afternoon and evening shifts.
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• 401K Savings Plan and much more…
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be able to understand basic mathematics and read a tape measure
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Safety procedures and work practices
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Quality work practices
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Environmental and Housekeeping requirements
• Must join a Union within 30 days and complete a 70 workday probationary period
• Must be available to work the mostly the afternoon shift (2nd shift) or any other shift as needed and overtime as necessary
• Must pass drug screen, physical abilities test, and background check
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
• Heavy lifting and carrying from the ground to waist height and pushing, pulling, and maneuvering up to 110 pounds on an occasional basis
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience in a wood related industry
• Previous experience with woodworking equipment
• Previous time spent on safety, quality, or environmental teams at a manufacturing facility
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply with us ONLINE today for immediate consideration! We have limited positions available.
***YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. AS PART OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SUBMIT A RESUME.
We look forward to hearing from you!