Business Analyst Specialty Reporting Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst Specialty Reporting Advisor. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert (SME) in the Specialty Reporting Team by serving as a lead liaison between the CVS Health Specialty operational business/IT community and the Reporting team. You will provide advice on and presenting technical reporting metric specifications to meet business needs, as well as assisting with process redesign and documentation for new reporting technologies while ensuring strategic alignment to Specialty organizational goals, best business practices and business alignment.
As a leader, you will drive, identify, and plan business and operational tasks, as well as the scope, constraints, and dependencies of the tasks in projects including actionable and value-added reports and visualization tools. You will handle end-to-end requirements ownership associated with projects and project planning for the Specialty Operational area. This includes reviewing test plans, results, and the resolution of test incidents.
Additional responsibilities of the Business Analyst Specialty Reporting Advisor include:
* Be engaged at the initiation of organizational projects to ensure impact, gaps, and risks that would need reporting engagement to our leadership group
* Manage multiple concurrent projects and use judgment in prioritization and time allocation
* Lead the creating, maintaining, and managing project plans/schedules, ensuring efficiency in planned tasks and resource assignments
* Work across boundaries and collaborate with internal colleagues and external business clients and partners.
* Act as a SME around business and data-driven projects; share and drive the offload of knowledge with team members
* Work with Technology and Business teams, as well as the relevant functional managers to ensure projects follow the project scope and to the Specialty reporting development standards
* Analyze parameters including costs, timelines, technical functions, benefits and risks of projects, ad-hoc request and overall reporting quality. Identifying ways to improve request planning, execution, communication, and monitoring processes
* Engage and drive business owners to address and resolve project risk or issues
This is a work from home opportunity.
* 5+ years of Specialty or Mail Operational Business Analyst experience working within a Reporting Team Development environment or a PBM or IT business environment, managing projects, ad-hoc requests, and issues
* 3+ years of Microsoft Office experience
* Understanding of business process improvement, project management and quality practices
* Software Development Life Cycle process experience to insure the delivery of a quality reporting application with the appropriate documentations and ongoing support
* Proven ability mentoring less experienced Business Analyst and team members to drive compliance for best practices, methods, standards, and processes
* Understanding of functionality as it relates to business processes and business analytics software such as Tableau
* Demonstrated success using interpersonal and communication skills to present and field questions from PBM Business Partners
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.