If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging financial/analytical problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 5 healthcare leader!
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your main focus is delivering insights into how the company is performing against existing network agreements and how that performance ultimately influences the companys finances. In this multifaceted role, you will be responsible for formulating data-driven approaches to relay complex analytic findings and conclusions in a way that is easy to understand. As a crucial part of the team, you will support senior management with understanding results and enhancing the fact-based business intelligence needed to make informed decisions on pharmacy reimbursement strategies.
- Building customized reports concentrating on financial performance and regulatory compliance
- Contribute to collaboration efforts with other departments to develop analytic models, methodologies, and reports that support CVS Health agreements
- Continual prioritization of competing needs to ensure focus on highest impact activities
- Developing and assisting with coding logic in SAS, SQL, Excel, MS Access
- Supporting pharmacy and MAC-related data collection and projection analyses
- Improving the efficiency of various processes
- Other ad hoc tasks and analyses focusing on financial impact
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 3+ years of experience in data manipulation and analysis (including collegiate studies)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets with a variety of tools
- Knowledge of SAS or other statistical, database software, including STATA, SPSS, R, Python, or SQL
- Prior experience or knowledge of pharmaceuticals or health care industry
- Bachelors degree required; focus in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, accounting, epidemiology, marketing research, operations or other quantitative-related fields preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.