Business Development Analyst - Clinical Trial Recruitment
The Sr. Consultant of Business Development for Patient Recruitment will be responsible to contribute to sales of patient referrals for clinical trials to life science companies. The services will include patient recruitment:
* based on clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria, including diverse patients
* to support clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies, the NIH and academic health systems
* for a range of therapeutic areas, from Diabetes to Vaccines.
* to help principal investigators associated with CVS or independent
This will require identification of life science companies, such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, who are likely to procure such services as well as the identification of individuals likely to be decision makers, influencers, and coaches to support the purchasing process. The position will require collaboration with a matrix of internal and external technical and clinical stakeholders in order to garner approvals during the pre-sales process as well as ongoing communication account managers, Legal, Privacy, Compliance and Finance professionals and Clinical Trial Services leadership during the pre and post-sales process.
- 2+ years of experience in working with clinical trial patient recruitment is required; this may include with a pharmaceutical company or clinical trial research organization
- Experience working in or with life science companies and/or experience in clinical trial services or real world evidence studies
- Experience in patient recruitment or related responsibility at a pharma company or CRO
- Experience with in-human trials and or recent graduate from related academic research
- Experience in gaining buy-in for decisions from internal and external stakeholders across and array of skills and competencies, such as data scientists, biostatisticians, physicians, pharmacists, epidemiologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and more.
- Experience with sales in a pharmaceutical compay
- Experience with account management in a pharmaceutical company
- Experience with recruitment funnels
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.