Centers Health Care
New York, NY
Business Development Coordinator
Posted 2 days ago
Centers Health Care is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to lead and grow our new Dialysis Centers throughout the great NYC area.
- Lead initiatives to drive long term growth of our new dialysis centers.
- Source develop and negotiate complex renal partnerships such as medical director agreements, hospital service agreements, and so on.
- Collaborate across various resource teams
- Develop and maintain executive relationships with local providers and payors.
- Assists with partner selection process for strategic opportunities
- Manage key deliverables by preparing and giving executive presentations to senior leadership teams within company and external partners.
- Provide timely status on accounts, opportunities and other growth initiatives.
- MBA, MPH, or relevant graduate degree required
- 5+ years healthcare sales with a deep knowledge of industry dynamics
- 5+ of development/start up experience scaling new companies
- Demonstrated experience analyzing markets, partners, and competitors
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong negation skills
- Advanced computer skills
New York City
ABOUT US: CHC367