Business Project Program Manager
This is a Scrum Team role that will be a member of the Medicare / Medicaid / Exchange Enrollment Configuration team tasked with developing purpose-built capabilities for our NextGen platform. As a Business Project Program Manager, you will be responsible for supporting several scrum teams that are tasked with delivering configuration for various enrollment, billing, reconciliation, correspondence, and reporting Stories within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
* Manages cross-scrum team Medicare NextGen Production Support issues throughout the year, with a heavy focus during AEP.
* Supports Business Analysts across all scrum teams with requirements gathering, training and subject matter expertise.
* Supports cross-scrum teamwork from a Business Relationship Manager perspective (i.e. helps Ops partners articulate business needs / helps analysts translate needs into requirements / helps analysts work through solutions with Tech Leads).
* Assists with various reporting requirements (i.e. milestone tracking, control log tracking) for Train 3.
* Documents business requirements when capacity gaps surface within any given scrum team within Train 3.
* Trains associates on processes / systems.
* Leads cross-train projects that require significant capabilities from the enrollment, billing and correspondence teams
* Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) to act or change behavior through negotiations and / or consultation that promotes issue resolution.
* Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and / or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
* May lead or act as a subject matter expert for projects and / or service requests impacting Medicare Enrollment related systems.
* Collaboratively works across multiple functions and / or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g. up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and / or segments).
* Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support tasks for the Medicare Enrollment systems.
* Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact the program.
* Influences change to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and / or systems / quality / services.
* Proven track record in meeting project milestones.
* Proven negotiation skills.
* Experience includes development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or program.
* Proven project management skills.
* Management, or alternative Leadership experience demonstrating the ability to manage a team of indirect reports (4-6 years)
* Information Technology - Application development experience (4-6 years)
* Information Technology - Release & Resource management experience (4-6 years)
* Government Services Administration - Medicare, Medicaid, Individual Exchanges (4-6 years)
* Creating Accountability (Fundamental)
* Developing and Executing Strategy (Fundamental)
* Driving a Culture of Compliance (Fundamental)
* Driving Change (Fundamental)
* Engaging and Developing People (Fundamental)
* Administration / Operations - Correspondence / Reports (4-6 years)
* Management - Plan Sponsor Services for Enrollment and Billing Operations (4-6 years)
* Development Languages / Knowledge / Experience - Oracle PLSQL
* Database Knowledge / Experience - Oracle
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.