Call Center Supervisor, Operations - 2nd Shift ( Work From Home)
Must Reside in Arizona
The Supervisor of Service Operations is responsible for the daily management and oversight of the Customer Service Representative and the Sr. Customer Service Representative. The Supervisor reports to the Manager, Service Operations.
Below are key duties of the Supervisor. It is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
- Management of call performance with the objective of meeting contractual agreements on a monthly basis
- Management of employees in a remote setting
- Driving high results in NPS, Customer Satisfaction, and Post-Call Survey Offer Rates
- Driving high Quality results
- Consistent one-on-ones and team meetings with direct reports
- Daily employee management to include attendance tracking, payroll, and other HR-related tasks
- Enforcement of all company and department policies
- Contribution and support during implementations of new business
- Assist with the delivery of remedial training as needed
- Commute to the office in the event of technical problems
- Drive high results in employee engagement, morale, and satisfaction
- Work will be remote. Must be within 50 miles of Phoenix location in the event of technical issues.
- This is a Non-Retail position. This will take place in a corporate environment.
- Salary Range Negotiable based on experience.
-Two years of experience in managing others.
-Two years of managing in call center setting.
-Two years of managing standard call center phone metrics.
-Two years experience in Customer Service in healthcare.
-Experience with managing team leads or subject matter experts is highly desired.
-Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.