CAPS Technical Training Coordinator (PTCB Certification Trainer)
CAPS, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nations largest 503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Coordinates, plans, documents, organizes and conducts SOP training programs for CAPS Phoenix to ensure consistency and compliance with training initiatives, programs and processes within the assigned area of responsibility, under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy. Administers and revises training plans for employees in Learning Management System.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Ensure training data is current and accurate in training systems.
- Generate, review and distribute training reports to help identify gaps in employees training requirements.
- Coordinate the distribution, routing and completion of departmental procedure learning event documentation and procedure revision.
- Meet with Director of Pharmacy regularly to ensure accurate training assignments for employees.
- Prepare, distribute, collect and evaluate training assessments.
- Provide training to employees on topics such as cGMPs, cGDP, safey, company policies and applicable federal and state regulations, as necessary.
- Assist in the coordination and development of course curriculum.
- Perform scheduling of training, training rooms, supplies and any other requirements for running a training program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Plan, schedule resources (conference rooms, project, TV/VCR), prepare and distribute training aids (handouts, instructional materials, visual aids) and certificates for training courses for employees/agents.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Company policies and procedures
- General Knowledge of cGMP.
- Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Ability to be flexible with hours/shifts
- Accurate Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication (Oral and Written) Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word, writing clearly and concisely.
- Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusion or approaches to problems.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Systems Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- High school education or GED.
- Two or more years experience in laboratory, pharmacy or clerical environment
- Enhanced computer knowledge and good communication skills
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associate Degree (two year college or technical school)
- Previous compounding experience desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, MS Project, Lotus Notes, and general skills.
- 2 years experience in a GMP regulated industry with experience working with databases.
- Experience with Learning Management System administration a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Employee will be required to enter cleanroom on occasions. Proper gowning will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Indoor work environment. Working conditions are generally clean and well lit.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled