Care Partner QMAP
Porter Place Retirement Community is nestled into a quiet residential neighborhood on Porter Adventist Hospital's campus. We are a non-profit, faith community offering independent living, assisted living and an assisted living secured memory care neighborhood. Porter Place embraces CREATION heath focusing on our resident's choice, rest, environment, activities, trust, interpersonal relationships, outlook on life and nutrition.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Are you a compassionate caregiver or interested in starting a career in healthcare? Join the care team at Porter Place.
This role provides supervision and assistance to the residents in the activities of daily living, responds to emergency calls and notifies the staff nurse of changes in resident's condition.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Colorado QMAP Certification (Qualified Medication Administration Person) required within 90 days of hire. Certifications must remain current following the initial 90 days of employment.
- BLS or CPR certification required upon hire.
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
- Be able to exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!