Manassas, VA, United States
Carpenter / Experienced Craftsman
House Doctors Handyman is one of the top handyman employers in the Northern Virginia market. We have an immediate opening to hire an Carpenter / Experienced Craftsman who knows how to plan and complete a variety of repairs, maintenance and light remodeling projects. Our home improvement professionals are skilled in carpentry, dry wall installation and repair, exterior door and window installation, deck repairs and maintenance, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, home improvements, remodeling and so on. We hire the best and pay the best. When you come aboard, you will be joining a team of craftsmen who deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
Benefits we provide our Carpenter / Experienced Craftsman:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Plan
- Company Van
- Company Logo Wear
- W- 2 payroll position not subcontracting
- Flexible Scheduling
- $55,000 - $80,000 per year
Carpenter / Experienced Craftsman Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience (we prefer 10 or more)
- skilled at creating solutions for customers needs
- standard set of tools to perform a variety of trades.
- pride in your work and ability to deliver quality results.
- valid driver's license with clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- ability to pass a background check and drug test.
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners for over 20 years across the U.S. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents. If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
We are actively interviewing for this position - If you have the skills we're looking for, you can expect a call from our hiring manager!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year