La Frontera EMPACT
San Tan Valley, AZ
Case Management Navigator
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Case Management Navigator at our site in San Tan Valley. This position is full time position and will require flexibility with scheduling based on client and family's needs.
The Case Management Navigator will provide outreach and engagement and case management services. Complete assessments, service plans and implement services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicate and document consumer’s progress toward their recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; Minimum of HS Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of one year of case management experience in the community behavioral health field. Experience conducting outreach and engagement with the seriously mentally ill, homeless population. Experience in screening, assessing and developing service plans.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and prefer experience with an Electronic Health Record. Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in the community with minimal supervision.
- Requires a fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.