Peoria, AZ, United States
Case Manager - Children's Services
Come and join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team so you can experience this great opportunity located in the Peoria area! A $5000 Sign-On Bonus is available!
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must possess one of the following:
- Master's or bachelor's degree with a behavioral health or related field
- Bachelor's degree in a non-related field PLUS one year related experience
- Associate's degree in any field PLUS one year related experience
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate PLUS three years' related experience
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network).
- Must maintain a valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance card.
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discounts
- Family Medical Leave
- Hearing Discount Program
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Virta Prediabetes Reversal Program
- IDShield and Legal Shield Protection
- Bilingual stipend available
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT OUR CHILD & ADOLESCENT SERVICES DIVISION
In the treatment of children and adolescents, we are known for getting youth in quickly, treating even the most challenging cases, offering helpful parent and family support, and providing quality, compassionate care. Using the nationally recognized Child and Family Team process and with treatment tailored to each persons strengths, needs, and culture, youth can stay in the home, be productive in school, and have a hopeful future. Integrated health services address both behavioral and physical health issues, and special programs for teens and young adults help them realize their potential and become independent adults. We also collaborate with the Arizona Department of Child Safety to provide families involved in child welfare with comprehensive service plans which integrate all aspects of care and treatment. All members of the team practice in a manner that is consistently mindful of the 12 Principles of The Arizona Vision for Children.