La Frontera EMPACT
Case Manager- City of Maricopa
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Dedicated Recovery Coach (Case Manager) at our Maricopa City office, to work with our SMI Adult population. This position is full time position and will require flexibility with scheduling a client and family's needs.
This position will provide direct service crisis intervention, support, transportation and education to families, independently of, or in conjunction with, other in-home client services. Complete family needs assessments, make appropriate referrals to collaborating partners and other community services as client needs indicate, ensure the continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive services to clients and assist in coordinating communications with other departments of the agency or with collaborators in accomplishing this function.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or meet BHT requirements.
- Experience working with Severely Mentally Ill Adults and the adult system of care is require.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPCs liability insurance carrier is required.