Phoenix, AZ, United States
Case Manager- (Hiring for Avondale, Tolleson, Goodyear Area)
Join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team and receive a $5,000 sign on bonus!! Conveniently located off the I10 and Loop 101 freeways.
As an employee, you will receive the following benefits:
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Affordable healthcare plans: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Virta program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time: 10 paid holidays per year!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1000
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Bilingual Stipend
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
As a case manager at one of our adult outpatient clinics, you will work collaboratively with a clinical team to engage, educate and communicate with seriously mentally ill adults, their families, and coordinate their care with behavioral, medical and other providers. This will include helping them acquire and utilize skills necessary to become self-sufficient and to manageand enjoytheir lives.
You will participate in the assessment and development of an individualized service plan, then implement identified services, which will help members meet their needs and goals for recovery. You will partner with members to develop a role for themselves outside of their mental illness, while focusing on expected outcomes of increased employment, meaningful community activity, independent living status, and social network.
You will also provide supportive services including, but not limited to assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services, interacting with the member, their family or other involved parties to maintain or enhance member functionality, and identifying necessary resources to meet members needs.
- Master's or bachelor's degree with a behavioral health or related field
- Bachelor's degree in a non-related field PLUS one-year related experience
- Associate degree in any field PLUS one-year related experience
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate PLUS three years' related experience
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network)
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time management and problem-solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.