Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Medication Only Case Manager to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic! The clinic is located in Buckeye and schedule is M-F.
In this position, you will work with adults providing case management, crisis intervention, conducting assessments and designing treatment interventions. You will provide occasional wellness checks in the community or hospital.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess a variety of skills to successfully perform their duties.
- Attention to detail
- Develops treatment plans
- Monitor caseload
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to conducts home visits as needed
About the Position
The goals of case management are to support the most appropriate and least restrictive setting, to improve the members level of functioning, and to assist the family or guardian and member in learning and retaining skills to help the member remain in the family/community. Case management assists members to address needs identified in service planning and assist the member in obtaining formal/informal services to address their needs and to assist: members in identifying and resolving barriers to the implementation of their treatment plan, such as access to community resources, employment, and daily living skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Function as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessments criteria and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Attends and participate in in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available, as well as appropriate staff meetings.
- Documents client service provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures of the center.
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Participates actively in agency committees when assigned.
- Completes required documentations in accordance with SBH standards.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of 21-year age
- Bachelors Degree required and a minimum of 1 year experience in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Motor Vehicle clearance.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Interventions Techniques, and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Knowledge and ability to function as a team, compile, organize, and document client assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case panning, and follow-up.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service!
- 10 paid holidays
- Low-cost medical and vision insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees
- We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
We are seeking an individual to help us fulfill SB&Hs mission, Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
- Compassion: We take an empathetic and caring approach to the well-being of one another through personal connections.
- Integrity: We do the right thing by being sincere, honest, and keeping our word under any circumstance.
- Quality: We uphold a standard of excellence that focuses on achieving successful outcomes.
- Empowerment: We champion self-determination, equity, and inclusivity in an environment where our team and community feel valued.
- Innovation: We pioneer change by encouraging team involvement and dynamic thinking that implement progressive solutions.
- Trust: We nurture a culture where each individual can express themselves by building relationships based on respect, reliability, acceptance, and honest communication.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.