Chandler, AZ, United States
Case Manager Part Time
As a case manager at one of our adult outpatient clinics, you will work collaboratively with a clinical team to engage, educate and communicate with seriously mentally ill adults, their families, and coordinate their care with behavioral, medical and other providers. This will include helping them acquire and utilize skills necessary to become self sufficient and to manageand enjoytheir lives.
You will participate in the assessment and development of an individualized service plan, then implement identified services, which will help members meet their needs and goals for recovery. You will partner with members to develop a role for themselves outside of their mental illness, while focusing on expected outcomes of increased employment, meaningful community activity, independent living status, and social network.
You will also provide supportive services including, but not limited to assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services, interacting with the member, their family or other involved parties to maintain or enhance member functionality, and identifying necessary resources to meet members needs.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must possess one of the following:
- Master's or bachelor's degree with a behavioral health or related field
- Bachelor's degree in a non-related field PLUS one year related experience
- Associate's degree in any field PLUS one year related experience
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate PLUS three years' related experience
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network)
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT OUR ADULT SERVICES DIVISION
For adults with serious mental illness, recovery and success in life depends on good mental and physical health, as well as having satisfying relationships, safe housing, purpose in life, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. We help people define their personal goals for recovery and manage their symptoms so they can achieve those goals. With our integrated health services, care and support, they discover strengths they didnt know they had and are able to build futures filled with hope, meaning, and wellness.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
We truly understand how important our employees are to those they care for, and how critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation, collaboration, dedication, and strength.