La Frontera EMPACT
EMPACT- Suicide Prevention Center, a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
The Case Manager, as a member of the clinical team, completes assessments and service plans and implements services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicates and documents consumer progress toward their recovery. Works collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with consumer, their family, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources and others in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented. Provides assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or meet BHT requirements.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority preferred.
- Adequate understanding of the behavioral health filed, including basic understanding of psychiatric diagnoses, symptoms and the role of case management preferred.
- Adequate computer and typing skills required. Experience working with Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and Next Gen preferred.
- Must have a valid AZ Driver's License with no major infractions in past 39 months.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPCs liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.