Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This position is work from home and will require home visits and possible visits to Nursing Facility.
Local travel: 50-75%
Territory includes Dallas, Ellis, Navarro, Kaufman, Rockwall, Hunt, Collin and/ or Tarrant county
- Nurse Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the members overall wellness.
= Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a members overall wellness through integration.
- Services strategies policies and programs are comprised of network management and clinical coverage policies.
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress
- Conducts multidisciplinary review in order to achieve optimal outcomes
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the members benefits and/or healthcare needs
- Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health
- Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices
- Helps member actively and knowledgeably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of Care: Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures
-Active and unrestricted RN license in TX state.
-3+ years clinical practice experience
-1+ year Case Management experience
-Willing and able to travel 50-75% of their time to meet members face to face in
Dallas, Ellis, Navarro, Kaufman, Rockwall, Hunt, Collin and/ or Tarrant county TX.
-Reliable transportation required; mileage are reimbursed as per company policy.
- MCO experience
- Star Kids experience
- Bilingual preferred
Associate degree required.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$58,760.00 - $125,840.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Companys 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.