Loomis Armored US, LLC
Omaha, NE, United States
Cash Management Service Tellers - $2000 Hiring Bonus
If you are looking for a career and not a job, Loomis is the place for you!
We are now hiring Cash Management Service Tellers.
Are you ready to start a new career that offers you paid training that is second to none in the industry and zero customer contact? A new career that you can move up, not sideways and take anywhere in many areas across the country?
Now offering $2,000 Hiring Bonus: $500 paid at 90 days, $500 at 6 months & $1,000 at 1 year.
Our paid training is second to none in the industry! We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training.
Full-time work consists of an average of 4 hours per week.
• Paid Training!
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
As a Cash Management Service Teller, you will conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
Performance of this essential function requires:
• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
• Ability to perform simple computer data entry
• Ability to use calculator by touch
• Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
• Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
• Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must pass a comprehensive background check, including a criminal history check
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
• Ability to carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to a hundred yards by cart
Click "Apply now" and join our team today!
At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
Loomis is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.