Graphic Packaging International
Pacific, MO, United States
Catcher / Feeder (Finishing)
Graphic Packaging International is now hiring a Catcher / Feeder (Finishing) in Pacific, MO!
The primary responsibility of the Catcher/Feeder (Finishing) is inspection, packing, and palletizing of finishing products. Additionally, the Catcher/Feeder (Finishing) will be assigned to feed product into the Gluer machine.
This is achieved through identification of good and poor-quality work according to standards, adherence to packing specifications, and adhering to all Safety Requirements and Rules.
Starting Pay is $20.17/hr. Look forward to 15 raises in the next 13-14 months with progression!
• Inspect finished product for defects according to customer/quality specifications.
• Pack and label boxes of finished product according to customer/quality specifications.
• Palletize boxes of finished product according to customer/quality specifications.
• Feed gluer on rotation and assist Operator.
Background & Experience:
• Material handling and product inspection experience preferred.
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Computer skills preferred.
• Powered industrial vehicle experience preferred.
• Ability to interact with co-workers and managers in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines with quality production
• Ability to work within safety rules/guidelines that are established by GPI
• General schedules are 8-12 hours/5-6 days a week. However, employees must be willing to work alternate schedules or overtime that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
• Sitting or standing for extended periods of time up to 12-hours.
• Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
• Use of various hand tools and equipment.
• Integrity and Trust
• Boss Relationships
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. is proud to be an EOE-M/F/D/V committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.