Category Analyst - Non-purchased services
Job SummaryThe Category Analyst will be responsible for gathering, integrating, and interpreting sources of data that uncover opportunity gaps and solutions to enhance business performance in their assigned category. He/she will learn about assigned categories to include a thorough knowledge of products, industry trends and innovation, and competitive landscape within clinical or non-clinical supply chain for healthcare. This person is responsible for data analysis and reporting, educating all cross-functional teams on category trends and opportunities. This includes a thorough understanding of category's product assortment, pricing and initiatives through supply chain. This position will partner with supply chain leadership, clinical and non-clinical Category Analysts, Key stakeholder groups, Directors of Strategic Sourcing and Contracting.Pay Range
$28. 53 - $36.77/hr.Flourishing Begins Here
Minimum Experience Requirements
Two years of experience in strategic sourcing or category management or healthcare analytics, preferred. Two years of experience in sourcing similar goods / services (preferred).Experience analyzing healthcare industry trends and conditions to help determine sourcing strategies in alignment with Centura Health and our GPO.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, Biomedical Engineering, or related discipline required.
MBA, MHA, or masters in a quantitative discipline strongly desired.
PMP and CPM preferredYour Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.