Castle Rock, CO
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Coordinates and performs cooking responsibilities. Sets up and takes down before/after catered events. Responsible for oversight of schedule for all catered events. Responsible for billing and accounting of Catering and physician lounges.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Knowledge of banquets and catering.
- Proficient in word-processing, excel, and possesses general computer knowledge.
- Demonstrates proficiency with recipes, recipe development, and standard kitchen equipment.
- 2 years experience in large quantity food preparation/production.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Culinary degree, preferred.
Physical Requirements: Light work - (Exert up to 20lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10lbs frequently)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Situated between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a recently-built 55-bed acute care hospital and Level III Trauma Center providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas. From experienced emergency services to special deliveries in our state-of-the-art Birthplace with a Level II NICU, this hospital was built as a true community partnership between Centura Health and the people of Castle Rock. Area residents not only look to this hospital for care, but enjoy visiting its community gardens, outdoor spaces and restaurant. The ER is one of the busiest in the area - staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses. Our on-site imaging includes MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray and digital mammography. If you are looking for the close-knit feel of a modern, neighborhood hospital in a picturesque, family-oriented community that offers the very best of Colorado living, explore our opportunities.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!