Loomis Armored US, LLC
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
CDL Armed Driver Guard - 2nd Shift
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and become a fully functional CDL Armed Driver Guards to service our customers throughout the Colorado Springs area.
As an Armored Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
Monday - Friday 2nd shift 2:00PM - 10:00PM
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid Training
• Automatic 401K plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
· Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
· Service ATMs and Smart Safes
· Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
· Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
· Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
· Other duties as assigned by management
- CDL class B license required
· At least 21 years of age
· At least a 3 year driving record
· Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
· A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
**Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.**
· Full-time schedule potentially consisting of an average 40 to 50 hours/week, with minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period. Occasional weekend work
· Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in air-conditioned vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear)
Apply today and Join our Team!
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.