Gate Petroleum Co.
Tampa, FL, United States
Class A CDL Petroleum Tanker Driver - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
GATE is a Jacksonville Florida-based Company with locations in Orlando, Tampa, South Carolina and North Carolina. We have been in business over 60 years with our average driver being with us for over 9 years+. We are now hiring Class A CDL Petroleum Tanker Drivers!
Now offering up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus depending on Fuel Experience.
We pay by the load and pay additional pay for Downtime, Splits, Diversions and 90% guaranteed minimum.
Your fuel experience will keep you from starting at the bottom again! We give you credit for what you know and your experience level.
GATE offers competitive benefits, including:
• Home Everyday
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Signing bonus
• Paid time off
Why work for us?
• Paid sick time and vacation
• Consistent work
• Plan your income stream
• Over 60 years in business and we have plenty of work. No big contracts to lose.
• We pull our own fuel.
• Paychecks every Friday
• Friday–Saturday off or Sunday–Monday off
• You need to be a Class A CDL-X holder with a clear driving record
• Active TWIC card
• Able to past the required DOT drug test and at least a 1 year DOT physical.
• Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
• Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
• Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
Founded in 1960 by Herbert H. Peyton, GATE Petroleum Company is a heavily diversified company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL.
GATE operates in a variety of industries including retail convenience stores, car washes, fleet and fuel services, real estate, hospitality, and construction materials.
GATE continues to grow and better serve the community because of the willingness of its more than 3,000 employees and the valued support of its customers.
If you want to be part of a company that values our employees and knows that the service they provide gives us a competitive advantage – then let’s work together!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.